Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D – (CULTURAL TOURISM IN ANDHRA PRADESH) from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD – 2008.
1. 1 Year 11 Months Teaching Experience in Yogi Vemana University, KADAPA From 2009 August 3rd to till date.
2. 6 Months Experience as a Project Associate in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation, Hyderabad.
3. 13 Months Experience as an Asst. Manager Public Relations in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation, Hyderabad.
4. 13 Months Experience as a V.I.P Guide lecturer for International Tourists in Salarjung Museum, Hyderabad and Chowmahalla Palace, Hyderabad Museum Setup work.
5. 1 YEAR Experience as a Research Assistant in National Museum , New Delhi.
Documentation on Kadapa District from National Mission on Monuments and Antiquities (NMMA), New Delhi.
1. Life Member of South Indian History Congress (SIHC), Madhurai, Tamil Nadu.
2. Life Member of Andhra Pradesh History Congress (APHC), Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Life Member of Museums Association of India (MAI), New Delhi.
4. Life Member of Indian National Committee – International Council of Museums (INC-ICOM), Kolkata, India.
5. Life Member of Folklore Society of South Indian Languages, Tiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
6. Annual Mmember of Indian Archaeological Society (IAS), New Delhi.
7. Annual Member of Indian History Congress (IHC), KolKata.
8. Annual Member of Indian Art History Congress (IAHS), Guwahati, Assam.
9. Member of Indian Management Teachers Forum.
10. Member of Association of Management Professionals.
1. Common Wealth Fellowship Award from Ministry of Human Resource, Govt.of.India, in the year 2002.
2. Gold Medal from Osmania University in the year 1998 in M.A.
3. Junior Research Fellowship for Ph.D by ICHR, New Delhi, in the year 2004-2007.
4. ICHR Submission Grant in M.Phil in the year 2002.
5. Got Many Awards in the field of Excavations & Explorations in the year 2000-2004.
6. Participated in National Radio Programmes in the year 1990.
7. Editorial Board: ACME Intellects International Journal for Management – Karnataka.
Please hit the Google Scholar (or) ResearchGate (or) eProfilePedia for the updated list of publications (look at left side bottom, under profile picture).
History, Culture, Archaeology, Museology & Tourism and Tourism Marketing, Management.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.