Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (2009) – Department of Psychology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi, India.
• Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Yogivemana University, Kadapa: 2009 – Till date.
• Lecturer at St.Mary’s P.G. College, Hyderabad: 2002 - 2009.
• Counselor for St, Mary’s Group of Educational Institutions Hyderabad: 2005 - 2009.
• Guest Lecturer, Osmania College of Nursing, Owaisi College of Nursing, GeethaBai College of Nursing at Hyderabad: 2002 - 2009.
• Worked as a Coordinator, Department of Psychology Yogivemana University, Kadapa: 2012-2014.
• Working as a Student Welfare Director at Yogivemana University, Kadapa: 2010 – Till date.
• Worked as an Assistant Public Relation Officer, Yogivemana University, Kadapa: 2014 - 2019.
• Worked as a Public Relation Officer, Yogivemana University, Kadapa: 2019 – Feb., 2021.
• Worked as a Deputy Warden for Men’s hostel, Yogivemana University, Kadapa: 2013 - 2015.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life time member, Indian Academy of Applied Psychology.
• Life time member, National Academy of Psychology.
• Life time member, Indian Academy of Psychology.
• Life time member, Andhra Pradesh Science Congress.
• Life time member, Indian Science Congress.
Organizational Behaviour, Applied Psychology, Mental Health,Positive Psychology, Cognitive psychology.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.