Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (1999) - Environmental Sciences, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
• Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: July 2009 – Till date.
• CSIR-Research Associate, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam: 1999 – 2002.
• SRF in DST Sponsored research project, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam: 2002 – 2003.
• Post Doctoral Fellow under Young Scientist scheme of DST Fast Track project, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam: 2005-08.
• Coordinator (Head) – Department of Zoology- 16th Sep 2016 to 15th Sep. 2018.
• Public Information officer, Yogi Vemana University, 2013-2015.
• Warden & coordinator Men’s hostels, Yogi Vemana University since 2011- 2015.
• Member in Controller of Examinations ( Oct. 2020) .
• Coordinator, YVU ROWS form 2012 to date.
• Co ordinator CDC, Yogi Vemana University since 2020 to date.
• Nodal officer EBSB ( One India programme) since 2020 to date.
• Project – Butterfly park – “Biodiversity and conservation of Butterflies in the Eastern Ghats” – DST Young Scientist project, New Delhi (2005-2008).
• Project – “Captive breeding and conservation of endangered Butterflies in the hill regions of southern Andhra Pradesh” - CSIR, New Delhi (2011-2014).
• Project - “Biodiversity of insect fauna A major survey in the Eastern Ghats of Southern Andhra Pradesh” – UGC, New Delhi (2013-2017).
• Study of Floristic diversity, above ground biomass and soil organic carbon in dry deciduous forests of Sri Lankamala wild life sanctuary, Southern Ghats of Andhra Pradesh – UGC, New Delhi (2014-17).
• Biodiversity of Butterflies-“Effect of climate and habitat destruction on Butterfly diversity in plains and hill regions of Seshachalam bio reserve Forest of Eastern Ghats” – DST, New Delhi (2013 – 2019).
• Mr. P. Harinath Reddy | Diversity and Eco-biological studies of some tropical butterflies based on larval performance in the Eastern Ghats of Southern Andhra Pradesh | June, 2016.
• Mr. K. Suryanarayana | Effect of climate and Habitat destruction on Butterfly diversity in plains and hill regions of Seshachalam bio reserve forest of Eastern Ghats | February, 2019.
• Mrs. P. Naga Lakshmi | Biodiversity and Life cycle strategies of endemic and endangered Papilionid Butterflies in the plains and Forest regions of Southern Andhra Pradesh | June, 2019.
• Mr. Bantupalli. Sreekanth | Life cycle & larval performance of endemic and endangered Lycaenidae Butterflies in the EasternGhats of Southern Andhra Pradesh | November, 2019.
• Convener & Organizing secretary for SERB, APSCHE & YVU sponsored two day National Seminar on Insect Biology & Conservation Management – 2017 (IBCM - 17), Department of Zoology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa. 14th, 15th March 2017.
• Organizing Secretary for UGC sponsored one day National work shop on “Role of Animals as Experimental Tools”. Department of Zoology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, 13th March 2015.
• Organizing Secretary for UGC sponsored Two day’s National conference on Environmental protection and management -2014. Departments of Zoology Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, February14th - 15th 2014.
• Established Insects Gallery at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• Established Model Butterfly Park & Museum at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam & Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• Awarded “A.P. State Biodiversity Best Conserver Award” by A. P. State Biodiversity Board presented on International day for Biological Diversity – 2017 (22.05.2017) at Vijayawada. (Life time achievement award) .
• DST Govt. of India, District level Science exhibition Jury Judge for several districts of A.P. from 2010 to date.
• DST Govt. of India, State level Science exhibition Jury Judge for a 2010 to 2019.
• External coordinator (Valuation) for Rayalaseema University, Kurnool PG examinations. ( 2011- 2020) .
• Editorial member, Research Journal of Biology Date:01-05-2014.
• BOS Member for Zoology in Govt. College for Men, Kadapa.
• Guest Editor- in- chief for the International Journal: Bulletin of Applied & Pure Sciences, (UGC) New Delhi.
• Associate Editor, Indian Journal of Applied and Pure Sciences (Zoology).
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life member in Indian Science Congress- India.
• Associate fellow In A.P. Science Congress- Andhra Pradesh.
• Research Journal of Biology, Bulletin of Applied and Pure Sciences (Zoology) & Zoosprint.
Ph.D thesis submitted by various universities like Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore were adjudicated.
M. Phil. Dissertation adjudicated submitted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
Environmental Biology, Entomology and Biodiversity.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.