Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. in 2008 from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, A.P., India.
• Associate Professor, Department of Business Management, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from July 2021 to till date
• Assistant Professor, Department of Business Management, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: July 2009 to 2021.
• Academic Consultant, Department of Commerce, SVUPG Centre, Kadapa: July 2000 to July 2009.
• Dean, Student Welfare, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from April 2022 to February, 2023.
• Programme Officer, NSS Unit-1, NSS Cell, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from July, 2018 to till date.
• Warden, YVU Hostels for Women, Kadapa from October, 2018 to till date.
• Worked as a UG/PG Exams Coordinator, Controller of Examinations, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa during from March, 2013 to June, 2016.
• Worked as a Co-Coordinator, Placement Cell, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from October, 2013 to July, 2020.
• Member in College Development Council (CDC), Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from June, 2017 to June, 2018.
• Associate Director, Directorate of Admissions (DOA), Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from December, 2017 to October, 2020.
“IMPACT OF ‘COVID-19’ PANDEMIC ON ‘WOMEN-LED’ MSMEs :: A STUDY OF ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA STATES IN INDIA” from SMRG project in 2022.
Ph.D Awarded: 02
• Mrs. M.K. Jyothi | Impact of Occupational Stress and Gender Disparity on Work-Life Balance of Women Employees in APSRTC : A Study of Rayalaseema Region in Andhra Pradesh | February, 2021.
• Mr. S. Abdul Rafi | CSR Practices of Insurance Companies : A Study of Perceptions of select Stakeholders of Insurance Companies in YSR District, Andhra Pradesh | July, 2021.
• Mr. S. Abdul Mazeed | A Study on HR Practice in Select Social Entrepreneurship Organisations in Southern States of India | From June, 2019-Till date.
• Mrs. C. Uma Devi | Role of Commercial Banks in Financial Inclusion towards Public : A Study of Select Banks and Customers in Andhra Pradesh | From June, 2019-Till date.
06 (Full-Time – 01 and Part-Time - 05 (including01 – EMR scholar from foreign country)
• Received an award of best NSS Programme Officer at Andhra Pradesh State level and YSR District level in the year 2022.
• Received Leadership certificate, awarded for noteworthy efforts in promoting the SPIT FREE INDIA MOVEMENT through National Service Scheme (NSS) during Dec-Jan 2021 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• Received Appreciation Letter on 17th January 2021 got registration of 572 persons to fill in the Spitting Kills weblink and saving the spread of Covid-19 as well as reducing the usage of chewing tobacco and got FIRST PLACE in Andhra Pradesh in creating awareness among the people towards SPIT FREE INDIA MOVEMENT.
• Received Prestigious International Award “INTERNATIONAL INNOVATIVE ACADEMICIAN AWARD 2021 IN FINANCE MANAGEMENT” received on March 8th, 2021 from Center for Professional Advancement (CPACE), West Midlands, United Kingdom and its Centers.
• Received most coveted honour “NOBEL LAUREATE ELINOR OSTROM -INSPIRING WOMEN OF THE YEAR 2021 AWARD IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT” from International Women’s Day Awards Committee, International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation on March 8th, 2021.
• Resource Person for Community Service Projects from APSCHE, Andhra Pradesh since May, 2021.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life Member in Indian Accounting and Association, New Delhi.
• Member in All India Management Association, New Delhi.
• Editorial Board Member, African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure.
• Editorial Board Member, International Research Journal of Management and Humanities.
• Reviewer for International Journal of Library and Information Science.
• Reviewer for Horizon Research Publishing Ltd., USA.
• Reviewer, Premier Publishing House (An International Journal).
• Reviewer for Asian Journal of Arts & Social Sciences.
• Reviewer for Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology.
Adjudicated One thesis from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in 2016.
All Management Specializations such as Finacne, Marketing, HRM, Women Studies and IT.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.