Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. in Ecology and Environmental Science, Pondicherry Central University, Pondicherry, India.
• Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Science, Yogi Vemana University Kadapa: July 2009 to till date.
• Research Associate in DBT Project, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
• Worked as Coordinator, Department of Environmental Science from 05-08-2014 –to 06-08-2016.
• Worked as Yogi Vemana University Web Committee coordinator from 04-03-2016 to 18-01-2121.
• Appointed as Nodal Officer, National Institute of Disaster Management.
• Working as Associate Director in Directorate of Admissions office from 07-09-2020.
• Study of floristic diversity, above ground biomass and soil organic carbon in dry deciduous forests of Sri Lankamalla wildlife sanctuary, southern Eastern Ghats of Andhra Pradesh - Funding agency: UGC, New Delhi.
• Assessment of population structure, phenology and natural regeneration of southern Eastern Ghats - Funding agency: MOEF&CC, New Delhi.
• Dr. T. Mastan – Quantitative Assessment of floristic diversity, forest structure, phenology and above ground biomass estimation in tropical dry deciduous forest of Sri Lankamalleswara wildlife sanctuary Andhra prdesh - Awarded on 25-04-2019.
• C. Ankalaiah- Assessment of distribution, population structure and regeneration of Pterocarpus santalinus L.f. (Red sanders) – An endemic tree species in dry deciduous forests of Kadapa hill ranges, southern Eastern Ghats – Awarded on 27-10-2020.
• C. VenkataRamana- Assessment of Tree diversity, Carbon stock and Soil Respiration rate in dry deciduous forests of Seshachalam Hill ranges in YSR Kadapa district, Southern EasternGhats.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life Member in Indian Ecological Society, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
• Forest Ecology.
• Interested in understanding ecosystem dynamics of plant-soil interactions in the forest ecosystem.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.