Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Ph.D. Awarded: 02.
Ph.D. Working: 03.
Hit the Google Scholar (or) ResearchGate (or) eProfilePedia (look at left side bottom, under profile picture).
1. Kanneeti Seema – 2009.
2. Somasunder Sahitya Drikapatham - 2004.
Ryatanna Meelukoo Aatmahatyamaanukoo - 2005.
Manasu Pata - 2009.
Saahityam, Saamajika Drikaptam - 2012.
Kavitha - Maanaveetha - 2016.
1. Received Received AP State Government Ugadi Pratibha Puraskaram for literature for the year 2016.
2. Received CHASO(Chaganti Somayajulu) Award for the year 2017.
3. Received Rangineni Yellamma Puraskaram for the year 2016, For Black Ink Short stories.
4. Receivd Maha Matha Savitribai Phule Award-2016 for teaching from the Bharatiya Dalita Sahitya Akademi.
5. Received Kavitha Memorial Awards “Janummaddi Vimarsha Puraskaram” for “Veguchukkalu” the social perspective of Annamayya, Vemana and Veerabrahmam; book for the year 2015.
6. Received Kolakaluri Vishranthamma Puraskaram for best research for the year 2013, award by Kolakaluri Enoch, Hyderabad.
7. Received Venkatasubbu Smaraka Puraskaram for Literary Cricism 2011, award by Alladi Kuppuswamy and Alladi Uma, Hyderabad.
8. Received KEERTHI KOVELA SAHITHI PURASKARAM for the year 2010 by Keerthi Kovela Trust, Thirupathi.
9. Received Travel Grant Award for the year 2010-11 from Central Sahitya Academy, New Delhi.
10. Received special invitation on the occasion of 150th birth celebrations of Rabindranath Tagore, visited Tagore’s shantinikietan and his residence in February 2012 by Central Sahitya academy.
The following works are prescribed in the universities mentioned:
1. University Of Hyderabad: Thirst Drama and Single pole Hut poem were took place in the curriculum in Dept. of English, Second semester of M.A English and M. Phil Seminar.
2. University of Kerala: The Parable of Lost Daughter Story took place in Graduation level text book , The Exercise of Freedom – An Introduction to Dalit Writing – 2013, Edited by K. Satyanarayana and Susie Tharu, published by Navayana Publishers is Prescribed as core text for the Complementary Course on Dalit Writing, Semisters 1 to 4, B.A. English Language and Literature, University of Kerala.
3.Manonmaniam Sundaranar university, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu : Thirst Drama is prescribed for M.Phil English Department Elective II, Women Studies Paper.
4.Mahathma Gandhi Univeristy, Kottayam: Thirst Drama is prescribed for M. A., semester -4, Electives Module 4 [Plays and Movies].
1. Women, Dalit and other identity literatures.
2. Revisiting of ancient literature in constitutional rights and pedagogy perspective.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.