Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (2008) – Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Deputy Director (Associate Professor) in Physical Education and Sports Sciences from 24/07/2021 to till date.
• Assistant Director in Physical Education and Sports Sciences from 24/07/2009 to 23/07/2021.
• Assistant Director, University of Hyderabad-2005.
• Lecture, senior scale and selection grade from 1996 to 2009 at Rayalaseema College of Physical Education, Proddatur, Y.S.R Dist. AP.
• Served as Co-ordinator, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences for twice in alternate tenure from 24/07/2009 to 2017.
• Served as Secretary, Sports Board, Yogi Vemana University for twice in alternative tenure from 2012 to 2017.
• Served as Co-ordinator, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences from 2017 to 2021.
• Serving as Head, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences from July, 2021 to till date.
• Serving as Secretary, Sports Board, Yogi Vemana University from 2017 to till date.
• Serving as Chairman-BOS, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences from August, 2022 to till date.
• Serving as Member - BOS, Physical Education and Sports for under graduation courses in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, Y.S.R Dist. AP.
• Serving as Member-BOS, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, SK University, Ananthapuram. AP.
• Serving as Member-Sports Board, SK University, Ananthapuramu. AP.
• Serving as Member – BOS, Physical Education and Sports, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, AP.
• Serving as Member-Sports Board, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, AP.
• Served as Member- Sports Board, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, AP.
• Served as Vice-President in Y.S.R Dist Kho-Kho Association from 2018 to 2021.
• Serving as President in Y.S.R Dist Kho-Kho Association from October, 2021 to till date.
• Serving as Vice-President in Y.S.R Dist. Roller Skating Association from 2017 to till date.
• Serving as President in Bharath Vikas Parishad from 2019 to till date.
• Served as Organizing Secretary for National University Ballbadminton Men Tournament, held at Yogi Vemana University during the academic year 2017-18.
• Served as Organizing Secretary for National University Softball Men Tournament, held at Yogi Vemana University during the academic year 2019-20.
• Served as resource person for SET workshop for Telangana for 9 times.
• Served as resource person for SET workshop for Andhra Pradesh for 3 times.
• Served as resource person for SET workshop Karnataka for 5 times.
• Played key role in designing Sports policies in Sports Board in Yogi Vemana University for the welfare of elite sports man from 2010 to till date.
• Life member in Bio-technology and Pharmacy.
• Life member in National Association of Physical Education and Sports.
• Represented Andhra Pradesh in National Kho-Kho Championship for 8 times.
• Team captain of Andhra Pradesh Kho-Kho team-1986.
• Secured 2 silver and 1 bronze medals in National Kho-Kho championship.
• Represented University of Madras in National University Kho-Kho championship-1994.
• Represented Sri Venkateswara University in National Kho-Kho championship-1991.
• Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Skating and Rifle Shooting.
• Qualified official in Kho-Kho Federation of India and Andhra Pradesh Volleyball Association.
• Mr.K.Sreenivasulu Reddy | Effects of Aerobic Training and Resistance Training in Series and Parallel on Physical and Physiological Variables | December 21, 2018.
• Mr.C.Chandra Obul Reddy | Effects of Maximum Strength Training and Cross Training in Series and Parallel on Selected Speed parameters for Women | December 21, 2018.
• Mr.B.Raghavendra Basireddy | Scientific Study on Different Cardiopulmonary Variables among elite Athletes | February 24, 2020.
• Mr.Y.Pakkiraiah | A Scientific analysis on solitary and united effects of Surynamaskra and Aerobic Training on selected physical , Physiological and Body composition variables among women | 2020.
• Mr.P.Praveen Kumar | A Scientific Investigation on Structural and Functional variations on Right and Left ventricles among Elite athletes | 2020.
• Mr.K.Obulesu | Construction of AAHPHERD Youth Physical Fitness Normers for Different age groups of Tribal School Girls of Andhra Pradesh | 2020.
• Mr.P.Krishna Moorthy | An Investigation on various quantities of Aerobic and Anaerobic exigencies on Physical and Cardiovascular Parameters among women elite athlete| 2022.
• Visista Jyothi Award from Sports Authority of India, NSNIS for the best performance in sports sciences-1992.
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.AP, Andhra University, Vishakapatnam.AP., Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu., Dravidian University, Kuppam, AP., Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram, AP., Sri Rama Krishna Vidyalaya peet, Coimbatore.
• Science of Sports Training.
• Physiology of Exercise.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.