Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D (2019) - Telugu University, Hyderabad, India.
• Coordinator, College of Fine Arts, Dr.YSR Architecture and Fine Arts University, Kadapa. (On Deputation): Aug 2020 – Till date.
• Assistant Professor, Dept of Fine Arts, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: Aug 2009 – Aug 2020.
• Drawing Teacher (Grant –in –Aid), AMAA Eng. Med High School: June 2003 – Aug 2009.
• Member, Crises Management Team (2009-13).
• Coordinator, Department of Fine Arts, YVU from: 2012-2016 & 2018-2020.
• Co-Coordinator, Public Relation Cell, YVU.
• Member, NAAC Peer committee, YVU(2015).
• Convener, Board of Studies, Dept. of Fine Arts, Y.V. University (for period of 2013-2016).
• Co -Coordinator, Cultural Activities, YVU.(2013-2020).
• Team Manager for Cultural Team for South Zone Youth Festival 2018.
• Member, ADCET-2020 (Art & Design Common Entrance Test) by AP Higher Education Council, Government of AP.
• Member, Expert committee for drafting regulations for Diploma courses for the Dept of Culture, Andhra Pradesh.(2017 July) .
• Member , Expert Committee for Drafting the establishment of Hastha Kala & Cultural University by commission rate of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh (2014) .
• Founder President , Amaravati Visual Art Society (Regd No175/2015) .
• Ex .Member, Board of studies, Faculty of Fine Arts, Venkateswara College of Fine Arts, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
• Varada Venkata Ratnam Memorial Award (2016) .
• State Award in Painting in 11th National Art Exhibition by Telugu University, Hyd.(2007).
• S.L. Parasher Gold Medal in MFA by Univ. of Hyderabad (2001).
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Fellow Member, Indian Academic Researchers Association, Tamilnadu.
• Life Member “FOSSILS” Folk lore Society of South Indian Languages.
• Life member of Andhra Pradesh History Congress (APHC), Guntur, A.P.
• Reviewer of International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation (IJRSI) ISSN: 2321-2705.
• Editorial Member, Peer reviewed Journal International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJRCS), ISSN: 2456-6683.
• Reviewer of International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Member ID 1167.
• Visual Arts.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.