Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D.(2015) – Department of Political Science & Public Administration, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi, India.
• Associate Professor, Department of Political Science & Public Administration,Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2020 – Till date.
• Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science & Public Administration, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2007– June 2020.
• Chairman, Board of Studies, Dept of Political Science & Public Administration, June 2022 – Till date.
• Worked as Coordinator, Department of Political Science & Public Administration from August, 2009 – August, 2012(2 Yrs).
• Worked as Programme Officer, NSS, from August, 2010 – August, 2012(2Yrs).
• Worked as Member, NSS Advisory Committee, January 2011 to January 2012 (1Yrs).
• Worked as Convener, Board of Studies in Political Science & Public Administration from October, 2011 – Sep, 2013 (2Yrs).
• Worked as Member, Board of Studies in Political Science & Public Administration from September, 2013 – Sep, 2015(2Yrs).
• Worked as Member, National Events Implementation Committee from June, 2010 – May, 2013 (3Y).
• Working as Hostel Warden, Yogi Vemana University Women Hostels, YVU, Kadapa since March, 2020.
• “Towards Good Governance: Village Secretariat system in Andhra Pradesh-A Study of YSR Kadapa District”- SMRG YVU, 2022. Project Outlay – Rs 1,00,116/
• “Strengthening Primary Health Care-An approach for managing the pandemic: A study of selected Primary Health Centers in Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh”- ICSSR Minor Project, 2022, Project Outlay- Rs 2,50,000/
• G. Prasad Rao | A study on Health, Economic, Social and Political conditions of SC and ST population – The impact of Primary Health Centers Performance in Kadapa District of Andhra Pradesh | 15.03.2016.
• M. Noshitha | Impact Assessment of Swatch Bharat Mission with reference to Women Health and Dignity - A Study of Kadapa District of Andhra Pradesh | 21.01.2019.
• K. Mahesh | Solid Waste Management in Rural Andhra Pradesh – A Study of select Gram Panchayats in Anantapuram District of Andhra Pradesh | 09.06.2020.
• C. Praveen Kumar | Impact of decentralization on Service Delivery System- A Study of selected Village Secretariats in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh | 09.06.2020.
• Ms M. Susmitha | Thirty years of 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act- A Study | 9.08.2022.
• Mr G. Nagaraju | New Trends in Municipal Corporation Administration- A Study of Nellore Municipal Corporation | 11.08.2022.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life member of Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
• Editorial Board member for Journal of Advance Public Administration.
Public Policy, Governance, Local Governments, Women Issues, HRM, OB.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.