Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (1990)-Zoology ,Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati ,India.
• Associate Professor, Department of Zoology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: July 2021 – till date.
• Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, Kadapa: July 2009 –July, 2021.
• Post –Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Molecular Sciences, University of Tennessee Health Science Centre, Memphis, TN-USA; 2004-2007.
• Research Associate, CSIR, New Delhi: 1992-1997.
• Research Fellow, UGC-Project, Department of Zoology, Sri Venkateswara University: 1986-1990, Tirupati, India.
• Head, Department of Zoology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa-December 2020 - till date.
• External Member, Animal Ethics Committee, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
• BOS Member, Department of Zoology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• Member, Dissection Monitoring Committee, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• Member, Institutional Ethics Committee, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• BOS member, Department of Zoology, Osmania Degree college, Kurnool.
• BOS member, Department of Zoology, SKR and SKR Govt. college for Women Kadapa.
• Member, Student Welfare Committee, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• Member, University Level Advisory Committee-NSS, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
• Identification of Novel endogenous PPAR-r ligands in adipogenesis, CSIR, Rs. 17 Lakhs –Co-Investigator.
PhD Completed: 02
• P. Harinath- Awarded-2016-Diversity and Eco-biological studies of some tropical butterflies based on larval performance in the Eastern Ghats of Southern A.P.
• B. Arun kumar Naik -Awarded -2018- In-Vitro Micropropagation genetic fidelity assessment and Bioprospection studies in Caesalpinia Sappan L;
PhD Pursuing: 03
• M. Kiran Kishore
• B. Jameela Beebi
• R. M. Srinivasa Naik
For list of publications - Visit here.
Adjudicated PhD theses submitted to Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi, and Dravidian University, Kuppam, India.
Toxicology, Chlamydial Immunology, Herbal Medicine.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.