Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Biologist in Chemtex, Environmental & Industrial Laboratory, Texas, U.S.A. from May 2004 to Feb. 2008.
Assistant Professor in Nagarjuna University PG Center, Guntur and Ongole, India from June 2003 to May 2004.
1. Dec. 2007- Apr.2013 : Visiting Research Fellow : Chemtex, Environmental & Industrial Laboratory, Texas, U.S.A.
2. May 2004-June 2007 : Biologist : Chemtex, Environmental & Industrial Laboratory, Texas, U.S.A.
3. June 2003-May 2004 : Assistant Professor : Nagarjuna University PG Center, Guntur and Ongole, India.
1. Establishment of Botanical Garden at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa. Funding Agency is A.P. State Govt. Rs. is 1.11 crores sanction and Duration date is 2007-2015.
2. Large scale cultivation and commercialization of elite varieties of Banana for Rayalaseema region. Funding Agency is Agri Science Project Rs. is 2,00,000 sanction and Duration date is 2009-2011.
3. Biodiversity Assessment and Bioprospection of lichens in Rayalaseema forests of Andhra Pradesh, India. (In Collaboration with NBRI, Lucknow, UP, India.) Funding Agency is CSIR Rs. is 22,54,320 is Under Consideration.
Young Scientist Award - received at 2nd International Seminar on Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products, Department of Botany, S. V. University, Tirupati (2010).
Dr. S. R. Yadav Award - Presented at the Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Angiosperm Taxonomy, University of Calicut, kerala, India (1998).
Best teacher award (2011)- received on September 5, 2011 honored by SRI Madasi Venkatappa Memorial Trust, Galiveedu, YSR District.
Senior Research Fellow, Department of Science and Technology (DST) (2001).
Project Fellow, University Grants Commission (UGC) 1998.
For updated list, please hit the Google Scholar (or) ResearchGate (or) eProfilePedia (Available under the profile image section).
Medicinal Plants and Lichenology.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.