Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (1998) – Department of Geology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (A.P.), India.
• Associate Professor in Geology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: 01.05.2022 to Till date.
• Assistant Professor in Geology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2009 – April 2022.
• DST-Young Scientist, National Geophysical Research Institute, (NGRI), Hyderabad: April 2006 – June 2009.
• CSIR-Senior Research Associate (Scientists’ Pool Scheme), National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad: April 2005 – March 2006.
• CSIR-Research Associate, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati: April 2000 – March 2005.
• Worked as Coordinator, Department of Geology from Sept., 2018 – Nov., 2020 (2 Y 2M).
• Worked as Warden, Mens Hostel, Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa, Since October, 2018.
• Worked as NSS-Programme Officer, Y.V.U. College, Kadapa, from Oct, 2016 to Nov. 2020.
• Worked as Co coordinator, Equal Opportunity Cell, YVU College, from Oct, 2013 to Oct, 2016.
• Member, Self Study Report (SSR) submitted to Director, NAAC, Bangalore, 2014.
• Appointed as Faculty in charge for the Field Geochemical Kit on April, 2018.
• Member, YVU NSS Cell University Level Advisory Committee for the year 2018-19.
• Member, Board of Studies, Dept. of Geology & Earth Sciences, YVU College, from Jan 2018 to Jan 2021.
• Member, Three Members Assessment Committee to upgrade from RGNF-JRF to RGNF-SRF, 2019.
• Member, Research Scholars Shifting Committee, YVU, Kadapa, 2019.
• Member, Extension Activities Committee, YVU, Kadapa, Sept. 2020.
• Member, Discipline Committee, Natl. Sci. Day Celebrations, YVU, Kadapa, 2020.
• Member and University Nominee for the affiliated College for the subject Geology & Geography from 06.02.2020 to 06.02.2022.
• Member, Anti Ragging Squad, YVU Hostels.
• Member, Committee for the transfer of students Luggage from Hostels to University premises, 2020.
• Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation of contaminated soils due to waste disposal from Tannery industries: Two case studies-Ranipet, Tamil Nadu, and Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (SR/FTP/ES 19/2005, dt.14.09.2005) Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, Period of the Project 2006-2010 (4 Years) Total Project Outlay: Rs.16,00,032/-
• Mapping of Natural Resources of Kadapa district using LANDSAT ETM+ image of Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh, India. [F.No.42-61/2013 (SR)]. Period of the Project 2013-2017 (4 Years). Sponsoring Agency: University Grants Commission (UGC). Total Project Outlay: Rs. 11,20,000/-
• Mr. R. Maheswararao | Geology, Geochemistry and Genesis of Multisetup of Quartz Feldspar Porphyries of Kadiri Mandal, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India | October, 2020.
• Mr. G. Harish Vijay | Sedimentary Structures and their Environmental Significance of the Papaghni sub-basin of Cuddapah Basin, Andhra Pradesh, India, since March 2016.
• Ms. C. Krupavathi (DST-INSPIRE Fellow) | Integrated studies of Mogamureru River Basin in YSR Kadapa District using Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System Techniques, since May 2018.
• Mr. P. Ravi Kumar (DST-INSPIRE Fellow) | Geo spatial technology based integrated studies of Pandameru River Basin, Anantapur district, Andhra Pradesh, India, since January 2019.
• Ms. M. Sudha Rani | Geo hydrological and hydro geochemical studies of Vakkileru River Basin, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh by using Geospatial Techniques.
• Qualified in State Level Eligibility Test in Geology (SLET), accredited by UGC 1998.
• Associate Fellow of the Andhra Pradesh Akademi of Sciences (FAPAS) in recognition of contribution to Science & Technology 2010.
• DST-Young Scientist Project – (Post Doctoral Fellowship) sponsored by Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India 2006.
• CSIR – Senior Research Associateship (Scientist’s Pool), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India 2005.
• CSIR - Research Associateship Fellowship, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India 2000.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Member, International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS).
• Member, Geographical Society of India, Kolkata.
• Environmental Geology, Journal of Environmental Management, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Environment Science and Pollution Research.
• Number of Ph.D thesis submitted to various universities like Osmania University, Hyderabad, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, etc were adjudicated.
Hydrogeology, Environmental Geochemistry, Remote Sensing & GIS.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.