Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (2007) – Department of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, (A.P.).
• Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: 27.06.2022 to Till date.
• Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2019 – 26.06.2022.
• Assistant Professor (Selection Grade), Dept. of Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2006 – June 2019.
• Assistant Professor (Stage 2), Department of Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2011 – June 2016.
• Assistant Professor (Stage 1), Department of Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2007 – June 2011.
• Chairman, Board of Studies in Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University from 22-01-2021 to till date.
• Member, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Yogi Vemana University from 24-12-2020 to till date.
• Additional Controller - Controller of Examinations, Yogi Vemana University from 05-10-2017 to 03-02-2020 (2Y 4M).
• Assistant Controller – Controller of Examinations, Yogi Vemana University from 10-01-2017 to 05-10-2017 (09M).
• Coordinator – Research Cell, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from 18-03-2016 to 05-10-2017 (1Y 7M).
• Warden - YVU Men’s Hostel from 30-01-2015 to 14-03-2017 (2Y 2M).
• Coordinator - Department of Chemistry, Yogi Vemana University from 24-05-2012 to 10-08-2014 (2Y 3M).
• “Design, synthesis and characterization of novel extractants for the selective extraction of heavy metals in environment”. Principal Investigator (PI) | DAE-BRNS, Mumbai, India | Rs. 24.5 Lakhs | 2012-2015.
• “Synthesis, characterization and DNA binding and cleavage activities of novel macrocyclic hetero organo transition metal complexes” Principal Investigator (PI) | CSIR, New Delhi, India | Rs. 15.5 lakhs | 2010-2013.
• Phytoremediation Uranium enriched soils: A Molecular, Biochemical and Transgenic approach” Co-Principal Investigator (Co-PI). DBT, New Delhi | Rs. 23.80 lakhs | 2009-2012.
• Chemical analysis of Soil and water in Rayalaseema region in the project entitled “Agri-Science Park Project” Research Investigator (RI). Department of Industries and Commerce, Hyderabad and Y.V. University, Kadapa | Rs. 3.2 lakhs | 2008-2013.
• Mr. B. Mohan Reddy | Synthesis and Biological activity of medicinally valuable heterocyclic and macrocyclic compounds and development of new methodologies involving C-C/C-N bond formation and bromination reactions.| February, 2016.
• Mr. P. Md. Khaja Mohinuddin | Development of Green and Sustainable Methodologies for Carbon-Carbon and Carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formation Reactions | March, 2018.
• Mr. Trivikram Reddy Gundala | New Synthetic Approaches to Nitrogen and Sulfur Based Heterocycles and Biological Assessment for Selected Analogs | May, 2018.
• Mr. Kumar | Development of green and sustainable synthetic approaches to thiazole and pyridine based heterocycles and investigation of their photophysical and electrochemical properties.
• Mrs. N. Umadevi | Palladium mediated C-H bond activation for the synthesis of 3,4-dihydroisoquinolines and 4(3H)-quinazolinone derivatives and development of new synthetic methodologies.
• Received Associate Fellow ward from Andhra Pradesh Akademi of Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA; 09th November, 2018.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• RSC Advances (Royal Society of Chemistry) .
• New Journal of Chemistry (Royal Society of Chemistry) .
• ChemElectroChem (Wiley) .
• ChemistrySelect (Wiley) .
• Synthetic Communications (Taylor & Francis) .
• Research on Chemical Intermediates (RINT) (Springer) .
Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements (Taylor & Francis).
Adjudicated the thesis submitted to the following universities.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh; Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh; Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
• Design and synthesis of π-conjugated small nitrogen and sulphur based heretocyclic fluorescent materials.
• Development of green and sustainable synthetic methodologies.
• Target oriented synthesis of medicinally valuable novel macrocyclic and heterocyclic compounds.
• Photocatalytic decontamination of organic pollutants.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.