Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (2007) – Department of Microbiology, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur (A.P.), India.
• Associate Professor of Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: July 2021 – Till date.
• Assistant Professor of Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: July 2009 – 2021.
• Post Doctoral Fellow under Brain Korea-21 (BK-21) Program in Dong-A University, South Korea: March 2009 – June 2009.
• Post Doctoral Fellow in Dong-A University, South Korea: March 2008 to Feb 2009.
• Research Associate in Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India: Nov 2007 to Feb 2008.
• Worked as Coordinator Department of Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from 24-09-2018 to 30-11-2020.
• Working as Co-coordinator for e-LMS Cell (Learning Management System), Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from 31-07-2020 to till date.
• Working as Member IQAC in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from 10-07-2020 to Till date.
• Worked as a Member, Central Purchase Committee of Yogi Vemana University for 3 Years.
• Worked as a Member, Technical Committee of Yogi Vemana University for 3 Years.
• Worked as NSS Programme Officer of Yogi Vemana University from 12-08-2010 to 04-12-2013 (3 Y 4 M).
• Worked as Coordinator for P.G. Examinations in Controller Of Examinations of Yogi Vemana University for 1 Year.
• Worked as Assistant Chief Superintendant for External Examinations of Yogi Vemana University from 11-03-2016 to October 2019 (3 Y 7 M).
• Worked as a Member in YVUCET-2016.
• Worked as Coordinator, College Development Council (CDC), in Yogi Vemana University, from 27-02-2017 to 30-03-2020 (3 Y 1 M).
• Worked as a Member in selection of Research Scholars as Teaching Assistants in the year 2019.
• Worked as a Member in National Science day Celebrations in the year 2020.
• Worked as Coordinator of Department of Microbiology from 24-09-2018 to 30-11-2020 (2Y2 M).
• Working as a Member BOS in Microbiology (UG), Krishna University since December, 2020.
• Working as a Member in Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Yogi Vemana University since July, 2020.
• Working as Co-Coodinator for e-LMS Cell of Yogi Vemana University since July, 2020.
• Isolation of cellulolytic fungi from industrial effluents and bioremediation. Sponsored by Agri-Science Park Project, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa in 2011-2013 as a PI - Project Outlay: Rs: 2.0 Lakhs.
• 2. Microbial diversity of uranium contaminated soils of Thummala palli uranium mine of Andhra Pradesh and their efficiency in uranium bioremediation. Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST) (Fast Track Scheme) (Not availed grant as got selected for Raman Fellowship) in 2012 - 2015 as a PI - Project Outlay: Rs.23.35 Lakhs.
• P. Suresh Yadav | Biotechnological production of cellulosic ethanol from lignocellulosic feedstocks by Aspergillus protuberus | November, 2017.
• K. Shruthi | Biotechnological production of cellulase by Aspergillus unguis in solid state fermentation | October, 2018.
• A. Swarnalatha | Improvement of bioethanol production from Cymbopogon coloratus.
• Bandi Preethy Aasritha Florance Ph.D Title: Role of Probiotics in reducing the toxicity of antibiotics of common accute infections in an animal model.
• G. Amaranath Ph.D Title: Exploring the role of living therapeutics proteins using probitics for the treatment of lung cancer in male albino rats.
• P. Lakshmi Vasavi Ph.D Title: Identification of potent microalgal strains by DNA barcoding for biofuel production in association with waste water treatment from East Coast of Visakhapatnam and Estuaries of Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
• Associate Fellow of A.P. Akademi of Sciences for the year 2020.
• Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship, University Grants Commission (UGC), under INDO-US 21st Century Knowledge Initiative Programme for advanced research training in United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, Madison, Wisconsin, USA for the year 2013-2014.
• Young scientist award, Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi for the year 2012.
• BK21 (Brain Korea21) Fellowship, Dong-A University, College of Natural Resources and Life Science, March 2009 – June 2009. Postdoctoral Grant from the Government of South Korea.
• Awarded Junior and Senior Research Fellowship funded by ICAR, New Delhi in 2003.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life Member (5226-2022) in The Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI).
• Dr. Buddolla's Educational Society, Tirupati - Member in Research Advisory Committee (2020 - Till date).
• Pathgene Health Care Pvt. Ltd., Tirupati - Member in Board of Advisory and Technical Committee (2015 - Till date).
Industrial Crops and Products, Biotech, Tropical Ecology, Journal of Environmental Biology, Borneo International Journal of Biotechnology (BIJB), Indian Journal of Advances in Chemical Science, Agricultural Research Journal.
Number of Ph.D thesis submitted to various universities like Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam, Tirupati, Bangalore University, Bangalore, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Gulberga University, Gulberga etc were adjudicated.
• Industrial Microbiology
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
+91 94933 72743
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.