Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (2002) – NCCS, Pune & DAVV University, Indore, India.
• Professor of Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: 09 April 2014 – Till date.
• Ramanujan Fellow awarded by DST, Government of India: 2009-2013 (5 Years).
• Associate Professor in Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: April- 2008 – Oct 2015.
• JSPS-Taniguch Fellow at Osaka University, JAPAN: May -2004 To April 2008.
• Research Fellow at University of Washington, USA: Nov 2001 – 2003.
• Head, Department of Microbiology, YVU, Kadapa (2008-2009 and 2011-2013) .
• Co-ordinator, Department of Zoology, YVU, Kadapa (2008 - 2009 ) .
• Chief Superintendent, University Examinations, YVU (2012 - 2013) .
• Controller of Examinations, YVU, Kadapa (2017 - 2020) .
• Coordinator, RUSA, Y VU, Kadapa (2014 - 2015) .
• Nodal Officer, RUSA , YVU, Kadapa (2014 - 2016) .
• Coordinator, UGC-Cell , YVU, Kadapa (2013 - 2016) .
• Chairman, BOS-for Zoology (2017 - 2019) .
• Chairman, BOS- for Genetics (2020) .
• Chairman, BOS- for Psychology (2020) .
• Registrar, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa (2020 to Till Date).
• A study to define role of various differentiated T-helper cells in priming and effector phases of Atopic Dermatitis using mouse model. Ramanujan Fellowship Project sponsored by DST, Government of India – Total Project Outlay: Rs.75,00,000 /-.
• Synthesis, Characterization and DNA binding and cleavage activities of Novel macrocyclic hetero organo transition metal complexes. Sponsored by CSIR, New Delhi - Total Project Outlay: Rs.20,00,000 /-.
• Microbial Consortia for effective decolorization and biodegradation of Anthraquinone dyes. Sponsored by DBT, New Delhi, India- Total Project Outlay: Rs.32,21,600/-.
• Detection and evaluation of Candida sps isolated from oral infections of Diabetic subjects by molecular genetic methods. Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi- Total Project Outlay: Rs.11,60,800/-.
• E. Siva Kumar | Molecular cloning and functional analysis of Lypoxisanase from Horsegram Macrotyloma uniflorum.(Lam) Verdc | February, 2015.
• B. Mohan Reddy | Synthesis and Biological activity studies of Medicinally Valuable Heterocyclic and Macrocyclic Compounds and Development of New Synthetic methodologies involving C-C/C-Nbond formation and Bromination Reactions. | January , 2015.
• A Srinu | Microbial decolorization and degradation of Anthroquinone dyes (AB-25, RB-19and BBR)by fungal strains isolated from Industrial effluents. | May, 2017.
• P. Roja Rani | Isolation and characterization of bacteriophages against multidrug Resistant (MDR) bacteria from wound infections and their potential role in biological control | May, 2019.
• Awarded Senior research Fellowship by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India (1998-2001).
• JSPS (Japanese Society for the Promotion of Sciences) fellowship 2004-2006.
• Taniguchi Postdoctoral fellow at Osaka University May 2006 to 2008.
• Ramanujan fellowship (DST, Govt of India) for 5 years 2009-2013.
• B7S1 discovery “ B7S1 as a novel immune modulator” (USA patent).
• M150 antibody International Patent filed by NCCS, Pune.
• B7-H3 antibody Patented by University of Washington, USA.
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life Member of Indian Immunological society.
• Life Member of The Association of Microbiologists of India.
• Life Member of LASA (Laboratory Animal Scientists' Association (India).
• Medical microbiology
• Microbial Technology
• Cancer biology
• Immunity& Infection
Number of Ph.D thesis submitted to various universities like Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur and Pondicherry University etc were adjudicated.
• Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Molecular biology and Microbial Biotechnology.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.