Timings : Monday to Saturay - 10 AM to 5 PM
Ph.D. (1999) – Department of Microbiology, Kakatiya University, Warangal, India.
• Associate Professor in Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: April 2020 – Till date.
• Assistant Professor in Microbiology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: April- 2008 – April 2020.
• Lecturer (UG), Department of Microbiology, Kavitha Memorial UG & P.G. College, (Affiliated to Kakatiya University), Khammam: October 1994 - 9 th April, 2008.
• Coordinator, Department of Microbiology, YVU, Kadapa (2016 - 2018) .
• Deputy Warden, University Hostels, YVU,Kadapa (2010 - 2012) .
• Coordinator, Development section , YVU, Kadapa (2013 - 2014) .
• Coordinator, Establishment section, YVU, Kadapa (2014 - 2016) .
• Member, BOS- Department of Microbiology, YVU, Kadapa (2016 – Till to date) .
• Chairman, BOS- Department of Psychology (22 -01-2021 – Till to date) .
• University Nominee for BOS,UG-Microbiology- SKR & SKR Women Degree College, Kadapa (2017-2020) .
• University Nominee for BOS, UG- Biochemistry, SKR & SKR Women Degree College, Kadapa (2017-2020) .
• Member, BOS, UG- Osmania Women Degree College, Kurnool (2019 – Till to date) .
• Member, BOS, UG- Silver Jubilee College, Kurnool (2019 – Till to date) .
Member, IQAC,Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa (Feb.2020 to Till date.
• Microbial Consortia for effective decolorization and biodegradation of Anthraquinone dyes. Sponsored by DBT,New Delhi, India – Total Project Outlay: Rs. 32,21,600/-.
• Detection and evaluation of Candida sps isolated from oral infections of Diabetic subjects by molecular genetic methods. Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi – Total Project Outlay: Rs.11,60,800/-.
B. Aruna | Microbial consortia for effective decolorization and degradation of Anthraquinone dyes | October, 2016.
L. Ratna Sylviya | Detection and evaluation of Candida sps isolate from oral infections of Diabetic subjects by molecular genetic methods | May, 2017.
• Associate Fellow Award- Andhra Pradesh Akademi Of Sciences-2018.
• International Education Excellence Award—International day of Education 2021 by Center for Professional Advancement on 26 Jan 2021(Medical Microbiology).
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
• Life Member of Indian Immunological society.
• Life Member of The Association of Microbiologists of India.
• Life Member ASIAN PGPR SOCIETY.
• Life Member ANDHRAPRADESH AKADEMY OF SCIENCES.
• Medical microbiology.
• Microbial Technology.
Ph.D thesis submitted to various universities like: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur; Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, etc were adjudicated.
Medical Microbiology; Molecular biology& Bioinformatics; Microbial Biotechnology.
Vemanapuram, Kadapa, Y.S.R Kadapa, A.P., India.
Zip/Pin Code: 516005
+91 99853 39381
I am indebted to the faculty of the University, who inculcated scientific temper and research aptitude and I think YVU is a happening place for qualitative research.
The academic ambience and infrastructure of the University are the hallmarks, I consider myself to be lucky to be here and I foresee a bright future in pursuit of Science.
Yogi Vemana University is certainly a hub for meaningful research activities. Research in social sciences here bears contemporary relevance and addresses societal problems.
Yogi Vemana University installed faith in me to explore new avenues in liberal arts which mates us more humane and civilized.